TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Clone Trooper (Training Fatigue) 55, The 30th Anniversary Collection, 2007
Clone Trooper (Training Fatigue)
- Articulation Count: 12
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed head, 2 swivel arms, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
- Accessory Count: 10
- Accessory Details: Blaster, Coin, Helmet, Chest Armor, 2 shin guards, 4 arm plates
- This Clone Trooper (Training Fatigue) was released individually carded
- The blaster doesn't fit well into either hand, but it can be stowed away in the holster quite nicely
- Even though the knees are ball-jointed, the figure has difficulties standing on its own
- The helmet is a good fit and covers the entire head well
- The snap-on armor piece stay in place, but they look bulky and it just doesn't look right when compared to other regular Clone Troopers
Clone trooper trainees wear red uniforms to identify their status while they undergo the intense process that teaches them marksmanship, weapons handling and other military skills. They all eat and train together, reinforcing their role as an indistinguishable part of a large group and discouraging any hint of individuality.