TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Luke Skywalker (Lightsaber Construction) VC87, The Vintage Collection, 2012
Luke Skywalker (Lightsaber Construction)
- Toy Line: The Vintage Collection
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: Dark face skin (1st release)
- Date Stamp: 2010
- Released: 2012
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, swivel waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 5
- Accessory Details: Green Lightsaber, Unfinished, open lightsaber hilt, Jedi Robe, Belt, Tool
- This version of Luke Skywalker is based on Luke's appearance in the deleted "Lightsaber Construction" scene from Return Of The Jedi
- There were two slightly different Luke Skywalker versions, one with a darker paint application in the face and one with a much lighter face color
- Pictured here is the first and much darker face color version
- Luke Skywalker can hold the green lightsaber well in both hands
- The belt is easy to put on and take off
- The "lightsaber" tool is quite small, but it fits into both hands OK (good enough for when the figure is on display)
- The unfinished and "open" lightsaber hilt is also a good fit for both hands
- The color on the jedi robe is off and it is too bulky in order to look good on the figure
- The head sculpt looks nice, but Luke's hair was parted the wrong way
- Luke has no balancing issues
For more Luke Skywalker (Lightsaber Construction) pictures, please take a look at this Luke Skywalker page.
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!