Princess Leia Organa (Sandstorm Outfit) VC88, The Vintage Collection, 2012
Princess Leia Organa (Sandstorm Outfit)
- Toy Line: The Vintage Collection
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2009
- Released: 2012
- Articulation Count: 15
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed upper waist and swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 4
- Accessory Details: Force Pike, Soft-goods robe, Plastic Hood, Goggles
- This version of Princess Leia was first announced by Hasbro on Jedi Business in a September 2010 Q&A
- Princess Leia is a repaint of the Legacy Collection Slave Leia and the Vintage Collection Slave Leia, but this time the figure comes with different accessories
- The plastic hood fits quite tightly over the head, it's easy to put on, and a little tricky to get off
- The goggles are a good fit, but it will take time to adjust and get them straight when the plastic hood is up at the same time
- The force pike fits well into the right hand, but not into the left
- The soft-goods cape works overall quite well
- Sandstorm Leia is a petite figure and it will take patience to display her just right, but when done, the figure looks great on display
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!