ARC Trooper (Army Of The Republic) 43, Clone Wars 2003-2005, 2003
ARC Trooper (Army Of The Republic)
- Toy Line: Clone Wars 2003-2005
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: 3rd version, red armor
- Date Stamp: 2003
- Released: 2003
- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 Ball-jointed shoulders, 2 Swivel elbows, Swivel waist, 2 Swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: Blaster Rifle, Rangefinder, Waist Coat
- The rangefinder on the helmet is removable and can be moved up or down
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The waist protection coat is removable
- The shoulder pauldron sits a little loose overall and it's not removable
- The ammo pouch is part of the shoulder pauldron and not removable
- The ARC Trooper stands OK despite the lack of articulated knees and ankles
- The blaster rifle fits well into both hands
- This red version of the ARC Trooper was very popular and difficult to find in stores at the time of its release
The ultimate supercommandos, the ARC (Advanced Recon Commando) troopers
are clones who were personally trained by Jango Fett. Only a select number of ARC troopers
were bred and trained before Jango's untimely demise at the Battle of Geonosis.
Activated shortly after the start of the Clone Wars, ARC troopers are used for only the most dangerous
missions in which a substantial amount of independent thought and iniative is required.
They are equipped with highly advanced clone trooper armor and formidable heavy weaponry.
Whether they are fighting on their own or at the side of the Jedi, the ARC troopers
are a symbol of the Republic's military superiority over the droid armies of the Confederacy.