Aayla Secura (Revenge Of The Sith) VC58, The Vintage Collection, 2012
Aayla Secura (Revenge Of The Sith)
- Toy Line: The Vintage Collection
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2011
- Released: 2012
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: Blue Lightsaber, Lightsaber Hilt, Soft-goods Jedi Robe
- Aayla Secura can hold both lightsabers well in her right hand
- The left hand has two fingers pointing, which looks cool
- The non-ignited lightsaber hilt can be plugged into the belt, it fits well and looks great
- The soft-goods Jedi robe is too big and bulky for the figure
- The head sculpt resembles the movie character very well
- The paint application on the figure is nicely done
- Aayla stands very well without a stand
- This version of Aayla Secura is easily recommendable
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!