TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Qui-Gon Jinn (Light-up Lightsaber Blade!) MH18, Star Wars Movie Heroes 2012, 2012
Qui-Gon Jinn (Light-up Lightsaber Blade!)
- Toy Line: Star Wars Movie Heroes
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2011
- Released: 2012
- Articulation Count: 9
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, ball-jointed left elbow, swivel left wrist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
- Accessory Count: 0
- Accessory Details: None
- This version of Qui-Gon Jinn is identical in articulation and functionality to the light-up lightsaber Obi-Wan Kenobi figure
- Qui-Gon Jinn's permanently attached light-up lightsaber can be activated by pressing a button on the belt
- The saber lights up brightly and looks cool
- Unfortunately, it's not possible to keep the lightsaber lit permanently
- Qui-Gon Jinn's head sculpt is most impressive and captures the likeness of Qui-Gon Jinn very, very well
- Because of the electronics, the right arm and the waist are not articulated
- The right forearm and the lightsaber hilt are also much, much bigger compared to a regular figure
- Qui-Gon stands well without a stand
- There is no option to change the battery, so if you buy this figure on the secondary market, make sure to ask if the lightup lightsaber still works
- There was no jedi robe included
battles Darth Maul in a deadly confrontation on Naboo.
The Jedi Master first duels the Sith apprentice on Tatooine, barely escaping the confrontation,
then faces him again on Naboo. Qui-Gon is up against a relentless enemy who tests his mastery of the lightsaber.
Although he's strong in the Force, Qui-Gon battles for his life against this powerful foe.