TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Climbing Action!) CW12, The Clone Wars Collection, 2012
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Climbing Action!)
- Articulation Count: 10
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Blue Lightsaber, Backpack With Permanently Attached Rope
- Obi-Wan Kenobi can hold the lightsaber well in both hands
- The backpack fits nicely over the shoulders
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The head sculpt looks great
- The handle and the hook on the rope fit well into both of Kenobi's hands
- Secure the hook somewhere on top, then pull on the bottom of the string to make the pack (and the figure) move up
uses climbing gear to infiltrate a Separatist stronghold. Even the strong, agile Jedi Master sometimes needs help to
overcome heavily fortified structures. Using the gear, he ascends the sheer, towering wall that surrounds the Separatist
facility, and quickly takes out the battle droids that he encounters inside.