Darth Vader (Escape The Death Star) , Power Of The Force 2, 1998
Darth Vader (Escape The Death Star)
- Toy Line: Power Of The Force 2
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 1997
- Released: 1998
- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel right elbow, swivel right wrist, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 4
- Accessory Details: Red Lightsaber, Helmet Dome, Green Lightsaber, Plastic Cape
- Darth Vader was packed-in together with Luke Skywalker in the "Escape The Death Star Action Figure Boardgame"
- Vader's plastic cape is removable
- The dome can be taken off the figure, which reveals some nice details on the face mask, plus it shows Vader's back of the head including his scars
- Both lightsabers (Vader's and Luke's) fit well into both hands
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The right hand can be unplugged
If you like this Darth Vader figure, you might also like:
Recreate classic Star Wars movie battles in two games! In the first, for younger players, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia and Chewbacca sneak through the Death Star capturing Imperials. Can you score the most captures?
Now advance to the next game - and take sides. Darth Vader, Boba Fett and Stormtroopers move in the open, capturing Rebel Code Cards to win. But the Rebels move in secret. To win, they must use strategy to reach the Millennium Falcon, then dice-roll their way off the Death Star!