Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Outfit) VC111, The Vintage Collection, 2012
Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Outfit)
- Toy Line: The Vintage Collection
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2012
- Released: 2012
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: Blaster, Soft-goods Gown, Collar
- Hasbro gave the figure the correct height for a Princess Leia, which means the figure is about a head shorter than a regular figure
- The removable collar fits nicely around the neck
- Princess Leia can hold the blaster well in both hands
- The soft-goods gown looks great and can also easily be removed
- This super articulated figure stands very well without a stand
- This is an overall nicely done figure, and can be considered the best representation of a "Bespin Leia" as of 2012
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!