TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Darth Maul (Darth Maul Returns) , The Clone Wars Collection, 2012
Darth Maul (Darth Maul Returns)
- Articulation Count: 11
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: 2-Piece Double-bladed Red Lightsaber, Spinning Attachment
- This animated-style Darth Maul figure was released in September 2012 in a Target exclusive 3-pack titled "Darth Maul Returns"
- The other two figures in this battle pack were Savage Opress and a Nightsister
- Darth Maul is an all new figure
- The double-bladed lightsaber can be split apart in two individual sabers
- The blades on the sabers can't be taken off
- Both sabers can be attached to a middle piece, which then can be rotated (spinning action!)
- Both lightsabers fit well into both of Darth Maul's hands
- Unfortunately, it's not possible to attach lightsaber hilts around the waist as seen in the TV show
- The waist is not articulated, which is odd
- Despite ball-joints in the hip, knees and ankles, it's tricky to balance the figure out
- The paint application and the head sculpt are fantastic
- Maul stands about a head taller than a basic Clone Wars figure
If you like this Darth Maul figure, you might also like:
Darth Maul returns from the dead and is ready for battle on new cybernetic legs. With the help of his brother Savage Opress and a powerful Nightsister, Maul prepares to avenge himself against the Jedi who almost killed him.