Commander Fox (The Clone Wars) CW18, The Clone Wars Collection, 2012
Commander Fox (The Clone Wars)
- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: 2 Blasters, Rocket Launcher With Projectile
- Commander Fox wearing the Phase II armor could be seen in the fourth season of the Clone Wars TV show episode "Deception"
- Both blasters fit tightly into the holsters, and OK into the hands
- The antenna, the little lamp and the visor on the helmet are not removable
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The figure can hold the bulky rocket launcher surprisingly well over the shoulder
- The paint application on the figure is only average (the helmet is missing some details, the shoulder emblem seems slightly off, the red on the armor seems too bright, and there were black paint smudges around the belt/waist area)
- Commander Fox has a hole in the back, which has no use
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
Clone Commander Fox is the leader of the Coruscant Guard. Fox and his elite troopers protect the senators when their safety is threatened by the Separatists. Fox leads a squad to rescue Padmé Amidala when she is kidnapped by Ziro the Hutt, and he commands a team to stop Cad Bane when the bounty hunter takes senators hostage.