TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
R5-D4 (Star Wars) , Power Of The Force 2, 1996
R5-D4 (Star Wars)
- Toy Line: Power Of The Force 2
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: 2nd Release (L-Shaped Button)
- Date Stamp: 1996
- Released: 1996
- Articulation Count: 6
- Articulation Details: 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel cannons, swivel front panel, swivel back panel
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Photon Missile
- There were two slightly different versions of this droid available, R5-D4 with a yellow L-shaped trigger button, and R5-D4 with a straight trigger button
- The version pictured here is the droid with the second released, L-shaped yellow trigger button
- The droid's body can be split into two pieces, and when opened, the photon missile launcher is revealed together with the inner workings
- When the small yellow button on the bottom of the body is pressed, the projectile shoots out of the droid
- R5-D4 has two laser cannons on each side which can be rotated 360 degrees
- The laser cannons are not removable
- The middle leg can't be removed, nor can it be retracted into the body (so this droid will always be in a 3-legged stance)
- The two outer legs are connected with a piece of plastic in the back
- The antenna on the dome is not removable
- The dome can't be turned
For more R5-D4 (Star Wars) pictures, please take a look at this R5-D4 page.
There is no packaging text available.