TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Ewok (Complete Galaxy) , Power Of The Force 2, 1998
Ewok (Complete Galaxy)
- Toy Line: Power Of The Force 2
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 1998
- Released: 1998
- Articulation Count: 5
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Rope with two stones attached
- This nameless Ewok was released in the "complete galaxy" sub-series, which contained a small diorama
- The hood and the harness on the back of the figure are not removable
- The figure can hold the rope with the two stones quite well
- The Ewok stands nicely without help from a stand
- Despite its age, the figure fits in nicely with Ewok figures released more than 14 years later
The Endor star system was long thought to be an insignificant, removed cluster with few planets and no major travel routes. For that reason, it was considered the ideal construction site for the second Death Star battle station and in turn became the location of the Galactic Civil War's final battle. The Battle of Endor resulted in the destruction of the Death Star, the slaying of Emperor Palpatine, and the scattering of the Imperial fleet.
Endor's moon (Sanctuary Moon) is home to vast forests of giant trees, many predator species and the tribal Ewoks. The tree-dwelling Ewoks are curious creatures; they stand about one meter tall, rely on primitive spears and bows for hunting, and dwell in village clusters built high within the forest's giant trees. Their understanding of forest survival skills are extremely advanced and came in quite useful during the Battle of Endor where they helped a Rebel strike force destroy the Death Star's force field generator.