TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Luke Skywalker (Battle Of Hoth) , The 30th Anniversary Collection, 2007
Luke Skywalker (Battle Of Hoth)
- Articulation Count: 9
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel wrists, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Removable helmet, blue lightsaber
- This version of Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot) was released in "The Battle Of Hoth" ultimate battle pack
- The other figures in this set were Han Solo (Hoth Outfit), a Rebel Officer, a Hoth Rebel Trooper, two identical Snowtrooper, a third Snowtrooper, and an AT-ST Driver
- In addition to eight figures, this ultimate battle pack included an AT-ST vehicle and a Rebel Turret
- Luke's pilot helmet fits well over the head
- Hasbro included Obi-Wan Kenobi's lightsaber with the figure instead of Luke's
- The saber fits well into both hands
- The chest box is not removable
- The harness and the cable going from the chest box into the flight suit are not removable
- Luke's outfit is nicely weathered!
- The figure stands well on display without help from a stand
If you like this Luke Skywalker figure, you might also like:
A chance discovery by a probe droid reveals the Rebel Alliance's main base on the planet Hoth. Darth Vader prepares for a surprise long-range attack, but his plans are ruined when Admiral Kendal Ozzel leaves hyperspace near the planet, setting off the Rebels' early-warning sensors. Vader then launches a ground attack with a powerful onslaught of Snowtroopers and AT-ST Walkers. The Rebels target their laser turrets at the invading Imperials, and Luke bravely leads his fellow Rebels into battle with the formidable walkers. But the Alliance is outnumbered and outgunned, and the order is given to retreat. The Rebels succeed in fleeing the planet, giving the Empire a cold and bittersweet victory.