Emperor's Royal Guard (Return Of The Jedi) VC105, The Vintage Collection, 2012
Emperor's Royal Guard (Return Of The Jedi)
- Toy Line: The Vintage Collection
- Retailer Exclusive: Online Stores
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2011
- Released: 2012
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 7
- Accessory Details: 2 Helmets, Shoulder Armor, Force Pike, Soft-Goods Robe, Blaster, Battle Staff
- This Emperor's Royal Guard came with enough accessories to replicate the Royal Guard as seen in The Return Of The Jedi or the Royal Guard as seen in the comic book series "Crimson Empire"
- The bulky soft-goods robe is easily removable
- The blaster fits well into the holster, which is nicely hidden underneath the robe
- The figure can't hold the blaster in the right hand, but it fits well into the left
- Both helmets fit well over the head
- The shoulder armor wraps nicely around the neck
- The Force Pike and the Battle Staff fit OK into the hands
- The Royal Guard's head sculpt looks fantastic
- It's quite difficult to display the figure with the Force Pike upright over the shoulder as seen in Return Of The Jedi, but it's a beautiful looking and super articulated figure nonetheless
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!