TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Sandtrooper (With Cantina at Mos Eisley 3D Diorama) , Power Of The Force 2, 1998
Sandtrooper (With Cantina at Mos Eisley 3D Diorama)
- Toy Line: Power Of The Force 2
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 1998
- Released: 1998
- Articulation Count: 6
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Blaster Rifle, Patrol Droid
- This Sandtrooper was packed-in together with the cardboard "Cantina at Mos Eisley" 3D Display Diorama
- The white shoulder pauldron is not removable
- The included patrol droid is mounted onto the clear "stand" which plugs into a hole in the back of the figure
- The trooper stands OK without help from a stand
- The blaster rifle doesn't fit well into the hands, mainly due to the way the arms are positioned
Their remote location makes the spaceports of Tatooine havens for the varied masses from across the galaxy. At the seedy Mos Eisley spaceport, this variety is more than evident at the main hangout, Chalmun's Cantina.
The most loathsome of Mos Eisley's population can regularly be found there, including Imperial Sandtroopers, who are deployed by the Empire to quell outbursts with brutal efficiency. In the days before the Galactic Empire, the spaceport of Mos Espa hosted a similar reputation as a "wretched hive of scum and villainy." From the outdoor markets to the junk shops, overseen by the gambling crime lords, the Hutts. Mos Espa was a place where a nine-year old boy could learn the ways of the universe.