Han Solo (Endor Raid) 37, Star Wars SAGA, 2002
Han Solo (Endor Raid)
- Toy Line: Star Wars SAGA
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: 2nd version, gray belt button
- Date Stamp: 2001
- Released: 2002
- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, Swivel right elbow, Swivel right wrist, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: Blaster, 2 Grenades
- Han Solo (Endor Raid) was released individually carded
- This figure had a button variation, the first released figure had an all white button on the left side of the belt, while the second one had an all gray button
- Please have a look at the comparison page for a side-by-side picture: Han Solo (Endor Raid) variation
- Pictured here is the second version with the gray button
- Han Solo's blaster fits well into the holster and it fits OK into the right hand
- The left hand can hold the grenades well
- Both grenades have suction cups, so that they can be attached to a smooth surface
- The upper body can be turned until it "snaps in place", then when the button is pressed, the upper body will move around for some "Quick Draw Action"
- Han Solo stands quite well without help from a stand
For more Han Solo (Endor Raid) pictures, please take a look at this Han Solo page.
With the second Death Star almost complete, the Rebels infiltrate the Forest moon of Endor to destroy the shield generator protecting the deadly weapon. Daring and resourceful as always, Han fights his way to the shield to plant proton grenades.