TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Darth Sidious (Palpatine) (Battle Arena Chancellor's Office) , Revenge Of The Sith Collection, 2005
Darth Sidious (Palpatine) (Battle Arena Chancellor's Office)
- Articulation Count: 3
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Plastic Robe, Base
- This Darth Sidious (Battle Arena) action figure was released in a 2-pack together with Mace Windu
- The lightsaber is permanently attached to the right hand
- The saber is easily bendable, which is the case for all the figures released in the "Arena Battle" series
- The concept behind the figure is easy, place it onto the included base, then move the lever around in order to move the figure and fight Mace Windu
- Palpatine has only three joints, a swivel neck and two ball-jointed shoulders
- The plastic robe is removable
- The figure is able to stand without help from the included base
If you like this Darth Sidious (Palpatine) figure, you might also like:
Recreate the battle between Jedi Master Mace Windu and Darth Sidious in the Chancellor’s office on Coruscant! Only the winner remains standing when the fighting ends!