TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Duel At Mustafar) , Revenge Of The Sith Collection, 2005
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Duel At Mustafar)
- Articulation Count: 10
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Base
- Obi-Wan Kenobi (Duel At Mustafar) was released individually carded
- The figure is a repaint of the previously released Obi-Wan Kenobi from the 2005 ROTS toy line
- This time however there was no exchangeable right hand and no extra lightsaber hilt included
- The lightsaber is permanently attached to the right hand
- When Obi-Wan Kenobi's legs are squeezed together, the upper body moves left and right
- The figure stands well by itself without help from a stand
- Hasbro released Darth Vader (pre-armor) with the same paint application, you can find the figure here: Darth Vader (Duel At Mustafar)
Obi-Wan Kenobi obeyed his Jedi Master's dying wish and trained Anakin Skywalker in the ways of the Force. Now he is pitted against his former Padawan in a lightsaber duel of epic proportions!