TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Anakin Skywalker (Mustafar Final Duel Playset) , Revenge Of The Sith Collection, 2005
Anakin Skywalker (Mustafar Final Duel Playset)
- Articulation Count: 6
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Blue Lightsaber
- This Anakin Skywalker action figure was released in the Mustafar Final Duel playset
- The second figure in this set was Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Anakin's (technically Darth Vader's) lightsaber fits well into both hands
- Unfortuantely, there is no articulation in the elbows or wrists, so the way Anakin holds the lightsaber can't be adjusted by much
- Overall the figure looks quite nice, but the paint application in the facial area is applied sloppily
- The figure stands well without help from a stand
If you like this Anakin Skywalker figure, you might also like:
Darth Vader takes on Obi-Wan Kenobi in a final duel on a planet of erupting volcanoes! Vader, who was once the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, has turned to the dark side and now fights on the side of evil against his former Master. Vader and Obi-Wan meet in a climactic confrontation and fight to the finish while dodging blasts from a volcano and overcoming dangerous obstacles! Re-create this ultimate battle that decides the fate of the galaxy for the next generation!