TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Mustafar Final Duel Playset) , Revenge Of The Sith Collection, 2005
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Mustafar Final Duel Playset)
- Articulation Count: 6
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Blue Lightsaber
- This Obi-Wan Kenobi action figure was released in the Mustafar Final Duel playset
- The second figure in this set was Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)
- Obi-Wan's lightsaber fits only very loosely into the hands
- Just like on the included Anakin Skywalker figure, the elbows and wrists are not articulated, and it's not possible to adjust the way the figure holds the lightsaber by much
- Obi-Wan Kenobi stands well without help from a stand
If you like this Obi-Wan Kenobi figure, you might also like:
Darth Vader takes on Obi-Wan Kenobi in a final duel on a planet of erupting volcanoes! Vader, who was once the Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, has turned to the dark side and now fights on the side of evil against his former Master. Vader and Obi-Wan meet in a climactic confrontation and fight to the finish while dodging blasts from a volcano and overcoming dangerous obstacles! Re-create this ultimate battle that decides the fate of the galaxy for the next generation!