TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
General Grievous (Concept By Warren Fu) , The 30th Anniversary Collection, 2007
General Grievous (Concept By Warren Fu)
- Articulation Count: 12
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 4
- Accessory Details: Blaster, Coin, Removable chest plate, Shield
- General Grievous (Concept) was released individually carded
- The figure is based on concept drawings done by Warren Fu
- The blaster attaches well to the right forearm
- Unfortunately, the shield doesn't fit well into either hand
- The soft-goods cape is permanently attached
- The front panel on Grievous' chest is removable, which reveals his organs
- General Grievous stands nicely on his own without help a stand
Warren J. Fu worked as a visual effects art director at Industrial Light & Magic and was part of the concept art team for Episode III. He has contributed his artistic vision to all three movies in the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy. One of his most notable contributions was the initial design for General Grievous, along with later input from fellow Episode III concept artist Ian McCaig, concept sculptor Robert E. Barnes, and concept design supervisor Ryan Church.