Darth Vader (2007 Order 66 Set #3) , The 30th Anniversary Collection, 2007
Darth Vader (2007 Order 66 Set #3)
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Red Lightsaber
- Darth Vader was released in set 3 of 6 of the Order 66 2-packs together with Clone Commander Bow
- Darth Vader and Commander Bow could be seen together in the Star Wars Comic Book "PURGE"
- The figure is a re-work of the ROTS Darth Vader action figure from 2005, this time the top part of the helmet is not removable
- Unfortunately, Hasbro decided to just glue the top part of the helmet down, which in the figure reviewed here, didn't work out that great
- There is a gap between the top part of the helmet and the bottom piece, which on closer inspection doesn't look good
- The soft-goods outer and inner robes are not removable
- The figure reviewed here was unable to hold the lightsaber well in either hand
- Darth Vader stands OK without help from a stand
If you like this Darth Vader figure, you might also like:
Darth Vader is a frightening figure who leads through power and intimidation. Commander Bow carries out Vader's orders with alacrity and unquestioning obedience as Vader tightens the Emperor's grip on the galaxy.