TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Death Star Droid (Star Wars Marvel #81) , The 30th Anniversary Collection, 2008
Death Star Droid (Star Wars Marvel #81)
- Articulation Count: 6
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 0
- Accessory Details: None
- Death Star Droid RA-7 was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Bounty Hunter Boba Fett
- The figure is a re-work of the in 1999 released Death Star Droid with a 2007 date stamp
- Both characters can be seen in the vintage Marvel STAR WARS comic book series
- Both of the droid's hands are molded with open palms, so it can't hold anything
- With only six joints and a very straight stance, the figure feels stiff
If you like this Death Star Droid figure, you might also like:
Everyone believes Boba Fett is dead, eaten by the Sarlacc in the Pit of Carkoon. But the bounty hunter miraculously survives his ordeal and lies unconscious outside the pit, covered in mucus and sand. The Jawas and their RA-7 droid find him and, believing him to be a droid or cyborg, bring him onto their Sandcrawler. Fett awakens with no memory, until Han arrives to rescue the stolen R2-D2 from the Jawas. Upon hearing Han's name, Fett's memory quickly returns...with a vengeance!