TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Luke Skywalker (Star Wars Heir To The Empire) , The 30th Anniversary Collection, 2007
Luke Skywalker (Star Wars Heir To The Empire)
- Articulation Count: 12
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 4
- Accessory Details: Blaster, Holster, Helmet, Lightsaber
- Luke Skywalker (Heir To The Empire) was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Mara Jade
- Both characters can be seen in the Star Wars comic book series "Heir To The Empire"
- Luke's pilot helmet fits nicely over the head
- The cable hanging down from the helmet can be plugged into a hole in the back of the figure
- The blaster fits well into both of Luke's hands and it fits nicely into the holster
- The holster can be hung over Luke's chest, which looks cool
- The figure can hold the lightsaber well in both hands
- Luke can stand well on his own without needing help from a stand
If you like this Luke Skywalker figure, you might also like:
Five years have passed since the Battle of Endor. Luke Skywalker is the first Jedi in the fledgling Republic, but the dark legacy of Emperor Palpatine still threatens him. The smuggler Mara Jade has long wanted to find Luke and kill him because of his role in the death of her former master, the Emperor. Her chance to strike arrives at last, but events cause her to join forces with him to escape Imperial forces.