TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Bultar Swan (Star Wars Purge #1) , The 30th Anniversary Collection, 2007
Bultar Swan (Star Wars Purge #1)
- Articulation Count: 10
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Green Lightsaber, Chest Armor
- Bultar Swan was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Koffi Arana
- Both characters can be seen in the Star Wars Purge comic book series
- Bultar Swan's chest armor is removable
- The figure can hold the lightsaber well in both hands
- None of the belts or pouches are removable
- Bultar Swan stands well on her own without needing a stand
If you like this Bultar Swan figure, you might also like:
The Jedi are on the run or in hiding after Order 66 wiped out most of the venerable order. Bultar Swan has a plan to crush the new Empire: destroy Darth Vader and thus weaken the Emperor and his fledgling rule. She brings together a handful of Jedi on the planet Kessel and leaks a false rumor that Obi-Wan Kenobi will be there, knowing Vader will take the bait...and the Jedi will be waiting for him.