TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith #1) , The 30th Anniversary Collection, 2008
Anakin Skywalker (Star Wars Revenge Of The Sith #1)
- Articulation Count: 9
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 ball-jointed arms, 2 swivel elbows, swivel right wrist, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 0
- Accessory Details: None
- Anakin Skywalker was released in a Comic 2-pack together with Count Dooku
- Both characters can be seen in the STAR WARS comic book adaptation for Revenge Of The Sith
- Anakin is a repainted version of the in 2005 released Anakin Skywalker action figure
- This time however there is no exchangeable hand included and no non-ignited lightsaber hilt
- The blue lightsaber is permanently attached to the hand
- When both legs are squeezed together, Anakin's upper body will move left and right (Lightsaber Attack!)
- Anakin Skywalker stands well without help from a stand
If you like this Anakin Skywalker figure, you might also like:
The Separatists have kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine and are fleeing Coruscant with their hostage. Boarding the enemy vessel, Anakin and Obi-Wan battle their way to the Chancellor and are challenged by Count Dooku, who is eager for another lightsaber duel with the two Jedi. Dooku defeats Obi-Wan, but is overpowered by Anakin when the chancellor urges young Skywalker to use the power of the dark side.