TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Commander Cody (Battle Of Utapau) 24, The Saga Collection, 2006
Commander Cody (Battle Of Utapau)
- Articulation Count: 12
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
- Accessory Count: 5
- Accessory Details: Blaster, Blaster Rifle, Backpack, Stand, Random Holographic Figure
- Commander Cody (Battle Of Utapau) was released individually carded
- Cody's helmet is removable and it fits well over the head
- Both weapons, the blaster and the blaster rifle, fit only very loosely into the figure's hands
- Commander Cody's backpack can be plugged into a small hole in the back of the figure
- None of the armor pieces are removable
- Commander Cody stands shaky without balancing help from the included display stand
- This version of Commander Cody did not come with an Obi-Wan Kenobi lightsaber hilt
Armed and ready for battle, Commander Cody orders his forces to mark their posts and maintain their positions at all costs. They're in for a real firefight with the Separatist droid armies who are protecting General Grievous on Utapau. Although his current mission is to protect Obi-Wan Kenobi, this commander and his troops will later change allegiances.