R4-E1 (Astromech Droid Series II) , The Saga Collection, 2006
R4-E1 (Astromech Droid Series II)
- Articulation Count: 6
- Articulation Details: Rotatable Dome, 2 swivel legs, 3 swivel ankles
- Accessory Count: 0
- Accessory Details: None
- Astromech Droid R4-E1 was released in the Astromech Droid 5-Pack Series II
- The other four figures in this set were R3-Y2, R2-X2, R2-M5 and R2-A6
- The droid's dome can be rotated 360 degrees (clicking sound!)
- Rotating the dome doesn't move the middle leg in and out of the droid, this needs to be done manually
- There are no wheels in the feet
- There are no hidden panels or gadgets built-in
If you like this R4-E1 figure, you might also like:
The behind-the-scenes workers of the Old Republic, the New order and the Rebellion, these astromech droids have all played their part in assisting smugglers, bounty hunters, heroes and villains throughout the galaxy!
Resides in Mos Eisley on the planet Tatooine and is owned by the smuggler BoShek.