TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
Luke Skywalker (With X-Wing Fighter) , The Saga Collection, 2006
Luke Skywalker (With X-Wing Fighter)
- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 swivel arms, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Blue Lightsaber
- This Luke Skywalker (Dagobah) was released together with an X-Wing Fighter and a Dragonsnake
- Luke is able to hold the lightsaber well in the left hand
- The right hand is molded with the palm open (Luke reaching out using the Force)
- The figure doesn't have ball-joints in the shoulders and it has no joints in the elbows, which in this case works better aesthetically because Luke's shirt is sleeveless and joints would diminish the look
- Hasbro painted the figure nicely with some dirt on the front and back of the shirt, and some subtle dirt on the pants
- Luke stands nicely on display without any balancing issues
After the Rebels are forced to evacuate their base on Hoth, Luke Skywalker and R2-D2 escape in Luke's X-wing fighter and set a course for the Dagobah system. After his guidance systems are scrambled by the thick atmosphere, Luke crash lands in a stinking marsh.
Luke has had several harrowing adventures in his X-wing fighter: from battling TIE fighters in the destruction of the first Death Star and even crash landing in a desolate swamp on Dagobah. Indeed, he has become one of the finest star pilots in the galaxy!