Biker Scout (Return Of The Jedi) #7, Star Wars The Black Series, 2013
Biker Scout (Return Of The Jedi)
- Articulation Count: 15
- Articulation Details: 2-piece ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, ball-jointed waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Blaster
- This Biker Scout was released individually carded
- The sculpt used for this figure is a slightly re-tooled version of the Biker Scout figure, which was packed-in with a Speeder Bike in the 2012 Movie Heroes toy line
- The stance has been made narrower, and the straps on the front of the Biker Scout are unpainted white (they were black on the previous release)
- The included blaster fits only loosely into the hands, and it doesn't fit well into the holster located on the right boot
- The trooper stands very nicely on display without help from a stand
- Aesthetically, the figure looks great with well hidden joints
- Unfortunately, the shoulder pegs are still black, when they should be white to match the rest of the armor
- About the mismatched black shoulder joints, we've asked Hasbro about this issue before back in October 2010, this is what they responded: "In order to control our tooling budgets, our vendors often decide which parts are tooled with which others for economy. As a result, it may mean the pins have different colors or needed to be painted to match molded parts, which can be tricky. It's something we're aware of, but we need to tolerate on occasion to get everything done the way we need it to be to hit targets."
For more Biker Scout (Return Of The Jedi) pictures, please take a look at this Biker Scout page.
This imperial Biker Scout chases a rebel strike team on the Endor moon.