TIP: Use the FIND TOOL to look up figures by datestamp!
G2 Droid (Sector 2 Security 3-pack) , The Disney Collection, 2013
G2 Droid (Sector 2 Security 3-pack)
- Toy Line: The Disney Collection
- Retailer Exclusive: Disney
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2012
- Released: 2013
- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel ankles
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Suitcase, Removable Eyes
- This G2 Droid was released in May 2013 in a Disney Theme Park exclusive 3-pack titled Star Tours Sector 2 Security
The other figures in the set were the RX Droid and protocol droid C-3PO
G2's eyes can be taken off
The vest is part of the figure and not removable
The figure stands very well without help from a display stand thanks to big feet and ankle joints
The droid is unable to hold the included suitcase properly
If you like this G2 Droid figure, you might also like:
The Star Tours Agency provides daily departures to destinations throughout the galaxy. Climb onboard the
Starspeeder 1000 and let the journey begin!
As heads of security, G2 Droids are responsible for the scanning of luggage and passengers in sector 2 of Star Tours.