Ahsoka Tano (Clone Wars) 44, The Clone Wars Collection, 2011
- Articulation Count: 12
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
- Accessory Count: 4
- Accessory Details: Long green lightsaber, Short green lightsaber, Short lightsaber hilt, Long lightsaber hilt
- Both Lightsaber hilts plug into holes in the front
- Ahsoka can hold both lightsabers in both hands
- Soft-goods skirt is not removable
- Clean paint application
- Unfortunately no ankle joints
Ahsoka grows in skill and experience as the war continues.
Anakin’s Padawan learns Jar’Kai, the challenging art of dueling with two lightsabers
at the same time. Through hard work, Jedi training and battlefield experience, young
Ahsoka enhances her combat abilities and her skill with the Force.