TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath) , Power Of The Jedi, 2001
Darth Vader (Emperor's Wrath)
- Toy Line: Power Of The Jedi
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2001
- Released: 2001
- Articulation Count: 7
- Articulation Details: Swivel neck, 2 swivel arms, swivel right wrist, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Red Lightsaber, removable plastic cloak
- Darth Vader can hold the lightsaber in both hands
- The figure stands well without a stand
- The plastic cloak is removable
Although Darth Vader would perish without his body armor's life support system, he remains a powerful and imposing figure. His black suit and the dark side of the Force protect him from numerous opponents until he loses his cybernetic right hand in a fateful lightsaber duel with Luke Skywalker on the second Death Star.