Cad Bane (Cad Bane's Escape) , The Clone Wars Collection, 2011
Cad Bane (Cad Bane's Escape)
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 5
- Accessory Details: Blaster, Removable helmet, Removable left forearm armor, Backpack, Jedi Holocron
- The helmet fits nicely over Cad Bane's head
- The armor on the right forarm snaps on well
- Bane holds the balance nicely, even with the backpack on the back
- The visor on the helmet is movable
If you like this Cad Bane figure, you might also like:
Anakin, Ahsoka and Cad Bane escape a Separatist frigate moments before it explodes.
The Jedi boarded the ship to retrieve a Jedi holocron and memory crystal stolen by Bane,
but their mission fails. As the ship crumbles, Bane hides his identity under a
stolen clone trooper uniform so he can escape with the Jedi.