Barriss Offee (Clone Wars) 50, The Clone Wars Collection, 2011
Barriss Offee (Clone Wars)
- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs
- Accessory Count: 5
- Accessory Details: Removable Shoulder Cape, 3 Brain Worms, Blue Lightsaber
- Two of the brain worms can be wrapped around Barriss Offee
- The smaller brain worm can be held in the left hand
- The lightsaber fits well into both hands
- When trying to re-position the arms, both arms popped-off the figure (can easily be fixed, but this shouldn't happen)
Barriss Offee is infected with a Geonosian brain worm. The padawan has survived the battle to
destroy a droid factory on Geonosis. She is aboard a medical frigate when she and several other passengers are infected.
Brainwashed by the worms,
she attacks fellow Padawan Ahsoka,
who struggles to save the ship and all on board.