Captain Rex (With Propulsion Pack) 62, The Clone Wars Collection, 2011
Captain Rex (With Propulsion Pack)
- Articulation Count: 12
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 ball-jointed legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
- Accessory Count: 7
- Accessory Details: Removable Shoulder Pauldron, Helmet, 2 Small Blasters, 1 bigger Blaster, Propulsion Pack, Shoulder Harness
- The range-finder on the helmet is not movable
- The helmet fits very well onto Captain Rex's head
- The propulsion pack has movable blasters on each side
- Despite the weight of the propulsion pack, the figure can be balanced out without a stand
Captain Rex takes the battle to new heights. When the clone captain needs to
reach high elevations, he boosts his rocket pack with a space combat propulsion pack.
With this additional gear, Rex can take on battle droids even in space,
increasing his chances of stopping even more of the droid army.