TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Clone Trooper (Riot Control) 49, The Clone Wars Collection, 2011
Clone Trooper (Riot Control)
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 ball-jointed wrists, ball-jointed waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: Blaster, Riot Shield, Enforcement baton
- There is no head underneath the helmet
- The riot shield fits very well into the hands
- The baton attaches well to the inside of the shield
- The visor on the helmet is not movable
- The blaster fits OK into both hands
A clone trooper patrols the streets of Coruscant. The trooper is equipped with a blaster, riot shield and
enforcement baton to help him subdue troublemakers. With his fellow troopers, he keeps order in the busy cityscapes that cater to everyone
from diplomats to criminals. The troopers are always alert and on guard for the threat of trouble.