Clone Trooper Cutup (Republic Troopers) , The Clone Wars Collection, 2012
Clone Trooper Cutup (Republic Troopers)
- Articulation Count: 12
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Blaster Rifle
- Clone Trooper Cutup can be seen in the third season of the Clone Wars in the episode "Clone Cadets"
- This is the second clone trooper released in this kind of training armor (the first one being Clone Trooper Hevy)
- The helmet fits over the head, but it sits very loosely
- The blaster rifle fits well into the right hand, but only very loosely into the left
- There are no balancing problems
If you like this Clone Trooper Cutup figure, you might also like:
Clone Troopers train for combat on the planet Kamino. Kamino is not only the place where the clone troopers are engineered, it is also where they are trained in battle tactics, fighting techniques and explosives. Seasoned clone troopers push the cadets hard to turn them into the toughest and most skilled soldiers in the galaxy.