Padmé Amidala (The Phantom Menace) VC84, The Vintage Collection, 2012
Padmé Amidala (The Phantom Menace)
- Toy Line: The Vintage Collection
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2011
- Released: 2012
- Articulation Count: 8
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 ball-jointed elbows, 2 swivel wrists, swivel waist
- Accessory Count: 1
- Accessory Details: Blaster
- Queen Amidala's legs are molded individually, but can't be moved
- The headdress is not removable
- There is no articulation below the waist
- The figure stands without any problems by itself
- The blaster fits into both hands
- It's an overall nice figure, which will fit right among all other Queen Amidala figures released so far
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!