Battle Droid (The Phantom Menace) VC78, The Vintage Collection, 2011
Battle Droid (The Phantom Menace)
- Toy Line: The Vintage Collection
- Retailer Exclusive: No
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2011
- Released: 2011
- Articulation Count: 12
- Articulation Details: Ball-jointed neck, pull-out neck, 2 swivel shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel legs, 2 swivel knees, 2 swivel ankles
- Accessory Count: 3
- Accessory Details: Backpack with antenna, Antenna, Blaster
- This Battle Droid is a bit shorter than previously released versions
- It can be folded-up into a sleep position
- The antenna and the backpack plug nicely into a hole in the back of the figure
- The blaster fits well into both hands
- The droid stands surprisingly well without a stand, despite its petite nature
- There are peg holes in the feet so the droid can be placed on a stand
- The paint application on the body is VERY well done with subtle weathering
- Unfortunately, the the head wasn't weathered and so it looks a bit off when compared to the rest of the body
- This very same Battle Droid, but in "Attack Of The Clones" colors was released in 2013 as an Amazon exclusive: Legacy Collection 2013 Battle Droid
Celebrate the legendary Star Wars saga that changed the universe forever!
This collection brings to life the incredible story of good versus evil that captured our imagination and took us to a galaxy far, far away.
Iconic Star Wars heroes and villains are captured with incredible detail and premium features to commemorate each epic tale in the Star Wars saga. May the Force be with you!