TIP: COMPARE any figure side by side!
Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace) DTF2, Discover The Force 2012, 2012
Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace)
- Toy Line: Discover The Force 2012
- Retailer Exclusive: Walmart
- Variation Pictured: No
- Date Stamp: 2005
- Released: 2012
- Articulation Count: 14
- Articulation Details: ball-jointed neck, 2 ball-jointed shoulders, 2 swivel elbows, 2 swivel forearms, swivel waist, 2 swivel legs, 2 ball-jointed knees, 2 ball-jointed ankles
- Accessory Count: 2
- Accessory Details: Red double-bladed lightsaber, Sith Probe Droid with stand
- This version of Darth Maul has been released several times over the years (the first time in the 2005 "Sith" Evolution 3-pack) and the last time before this release was in the 2011 Phantom Menace BluRay Commemorative 4-pack set: BluRay Darth Maul
- The lightsaber fits nicely into both of Darth Maul's hands
- The blades on the lightsaber are not removable
- Unfortunately, there was no Sith robe included
- The figure stands nicely without a stand
- There is a hole in the belt where a lightsaber hilt could be plugged in, but there was no non-ignited lightsaber hilt included
tracks the Jedi on Tatooine. The mysterious Sith Lord sends out a probe droid to locate his quarry on the desert planet.
Wielding a double-bladed lightsaber, Maul attacks Qui-Gon Jinn in a fierce duel.